Risk Management is nothing but study and analyze what can go wrong in advance in your relationships with suppliers, and having a plan in place to deal with it. Hardly some organization is aware of the wide range of supply chain risks they might face and have robust plans to deal the resulting disruption and the financial losses that will not follow.
SAP Ariba solutions is driving rapid innovations to make procurement and supply chain collaboration processes simple and smart. SAP Ariba provide all in one place solutions which removing complexity, improving agility, and giving buyers and suppliers the tools to improve everything from source to pay and order to cash.
What supply chain risks organization might face?
The consequences of not managing procurement risk effectively can result in:
- Discontinuity in the supply of essential goods or services
- Poor supplier performance
- Key supplier financial failure or cash flow problems
- Avoidable cost increases in raw materials, services and project costs
- Product contamination and recall
- Critical technology failure or cyber attack
- Environmental pollution or safety incidents
- Legal non-compliance, regulatory lapses or supplier fraud
Let’s see how SAP Ariba help organization to manage their supplier risk
SAP Ariba is a cloud-based innovative solution that allows suppliers and buyers to connect and do business on a single platform. With SAP Ariba spend management solutions, you can digitalize and simplify all your processes end-to-end, on a single, integrated platform in the cloud.
It improves the overall vendor management system of an organization by providing less costly ways of procurement and making business simple. Ariba acts as supply chain, procurement service to do business globally. SAP Ariba digitally transforms your supply chain, procurement and contract management process.
SAP Ariba Benefits
- Transformed spend management efficiency and control through an end-to-end source-to-settle solution suite integrated into the digital core of SAP S/4HANA
- Increased savings through complete coverage for all spend and expense types, including direct, indirect, services, capital projects, and contingent labour
- Improved satisfaction and adoption through a best-in-class user experience that makes it simple for employees to make smart, compliant purchases fast
- Streamlined financial supply chain management to boost capture of early payment discounts, extend days payable outstanding, and enhance free cash flow
- The reduced total cost of ownership for managing procure-to-pay processes through cloud-based automation and quick-to-deploy solutions that scale globally
With SAP Ariba Solution, there is a need to control your supply chain and to collaborate with your suppliers in an efficient way. To enable a healthy supply chain, you need to have suppliers with visibility to every part of the procurement process so that they can maintain an efficient supply chain and help organizations to grow their and own business.
Also, SAP RISE provides credits to access SAP Business Network (which includes ARIBA, Fieldglass, Concur). SAP Business Network allows you to create better connections, better colaborate with suppliers, connect with carriers and better colaborate with customers for support.
Fig : SAP S/4HANA and SAP Ariba Solution Landscape
To convert into intelligent firms into full modernization process, understand which one – Public & private cloud best for your business
SAP BTP a cloud-based PaaS that integrates SAP offerings and enables quick building. We’ll discuss how it may help your organization.
Making your business future-ready by upgrading your integration landscape from conventional SAP middleware to SAP Cloud Platform Integration