The resource management capability for the SAP S/4HANA®Cloud solution for projects helps professional service providers identify and staff the best available resource for a given project role in a fast and transparent way.
How can the resource management capability for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for projects help you change the game?
Today, professional service providers often lack the information required to find the best candidate. They waste time in inefficient communication and collaboration across different stakeholders involved in the staffing process, and they need to manually bring together financials and staffing information, which often sit in decoupled systems. Now, SAP customers can benefit from skill-and availability-based “best fit” resource matching, backed up by details on skills, previous project roles, and work experience of a candidate for informed staffing decisions. A streamlined information exchange between project manager, resource manager, and consultant during the entire staffing process reduces the overall staffing effort.
What are the key features of the resource management capability for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for projects?
- Resource request management: Allows users to manage resource requests for project staffing
- Candidate proposals for resource request: Proposes the best available resource for a resource request and facilitates the approval process and assignment to a project
- Utilization overview: Provides an overview of the planned utilization of an individual over a period of time
- “My Project Experience” app: Allows project team members to maintain skills and project experience and provides insights into project assignments
Ready to get started
What are the benefits?
The resource management capability for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for projects helps professional services providers make better staffing decisions more quickly and increases project profitability and customer satisfaction. Other benefits include:
- Reduced time to staff through a streamlined resource management process across project and resource managers and consultants
- Increased productivity through reduced efforts to keep and share information across different roles
- Improved resource utilization through increased transparency and better balancing of workload
This blog post highlights each Insights and providing a foundation for features of SAP Analytics Cloud 2023.22.
To get an overview of the transition from SAP ECC to the recently implemented SAP S/4HANA system, apply the following guidelines.
Migrating to SAP S/4HANA Cloud provides enterprises with advantages such as improved safety, adaptation, reduced expenses & sustainability.