Conversion of the ECC version (ERP Central Component) and Business Suite to SAP S/4 HANA is not only the technical is more over the functional enhance more business features move towards transformation and support business process to run better. Every SAP conversion is different based on the Customer line of business, dependencies, integration and the product usage.
As world moving towards data oriented results, technology environment demands increased agility, reliable real time information and the capability to harness all the benefits being provided by new technologies. That’s why SAP S/4 HANA become SAP’s most successful ERP system. SAP S/4 HANA is the 4th ERP system developed by SAP. For over four decades, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software has been the core of SAP.
Let’s see how SAP S/4 HANA conversion will be help to accomplish successful business outcomes.
SAP S/4 HANA conversion offer these benefits :
1. Provides a very convenient user experience which simplifies the management and administration of the IT landscape
2. SAP S/4HANA enables the centralizing of hardware and network resources, and serves as the digital core for business process simplification, by harnessing the power of its HANA in-memory database.
3. Allows an organization to evolve and eventually drive new revenues, connect with customers at a deeper level, access IoT and Big Data, and most importantly, gain relevant insights into any data, in real-time, thereby supporting quick decision making.
4. Allowing you to plan, execute, generate reports and analytics based on live data, as well as triggering period closing and providing improved predictions. It also enables your organization to provide better service for customer centric applications. HANA offers increased contextual awareness and democratized data access.
5. SAP S/4HANA sets the stage for future innovation. Technology is evolving rapidly, which means merely ‘keeping up’ doesn’t cut it anymore. Enterprises have to stay ahead of the curve and make decisions that are future ready. S/4 HANA applications leverage speed, context and data accessibility like never before. It is also driving cloud adoption by businesses, a platform which enables organizations to deliver innovative solutions and widens the capabilities offered by S/4HANA itself.
6. SAP S/4HANA can provide the digital core, it is simply an enabling platform. In order for you to truly maximize benefits from an upgrade or migration, it is important to consider its digital capabilities, as you evaluate your decision to progress towards this modern, next-generation ERP.
Overall, the basic benefits of migrating or moving into SAP S/4 HANA system for a customer using ECC is extremely high. There is definitely doubt whether a customer must completely switch to HANA or have a combination of both ECC and HANA, but for better system performance and overall improvement in effectiveness, the earlier a customer switches to HANA the better it is for them.